● Required Application Documents
1. Official academic transcript in English (PDF)
*Please include the guidelines of the grading system in English.
*Please submit transcript(s) for at least the last two academic years.
2. Recommendation Letter from your home university (PDF)
3. Verification of Student Status at your home university (PDF)
*This refers to the Certificate of Enrollment that proves the period of study and your status at your home university. A Student ID card is unacceptable.
4. Application for Tokyo Tech Student ID Card (WORD)
*Application Form: Tokyo Tech Student ID Application Form.doc
*Sample: Tokyo Tech Student ID Application Form (SAMPLE).pdf
5. Application for Certificate of Eligibility (COE) (EXCEL)
*Application Form: COE Application Form.xls
*Sample: COE Application Form (SAMPLE).pdf
*Please note COE is required for your Japanese visa application.
6. Copy of Passport (PDF)
*Please submit the page that contains your name, nationality and photo.
7. Official test result of TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, or equivalent document (PDF)
*Not mandatory but strongly recommended.
*Native speakers of English are exempt from this requirement.
8. Photograph (JPEG)
*File must be less than 2MB, in 350(height) x 290(width) pixels in JPEG format with a resolution of more than 300 dpi.
*Color photo with plain background that provides a clear, front view of the entire face.